Savoury Miso Oats
Ingredients (serves 4):
1 cup rolled oats
2 cups water
Freshly ground pepper
1 tbsp butter
2 tbsp miso paste
1 tbsp rice vinegar
1 tbsp soy sauce
1. On the simmering plate, fry up your 4 eggs on a piece of bake-o-glide and keep in the warming oven.
2. Add your oats and water to a large saucepan on the boiling plate and bring to boil, making sure to stir every so often.
3. Meanwhile on the simmering plate, use a medium fry pan and add butter and mushrooms to sautee.
4. Add soy sauce, rice vinegar and miso to the oats, then season to taste.
5. Remove oats and mushrooms from heat and place in the warming oven while you dice up your spring onions and avocado.
6. Serve oats in a bowl, topped with sauteed mushrooms, fired egg, avocado, spring onions and chilli oil for a hint of heat.