Raspberry and Pistachio Chocolate Bark
A simple and fun treat to make with children. Chocolate bark is delicious enjoyed on its own, used to decorate a dessert, or bagged and given as a gift. Personalise with your favourite toppings such as sweets, popcorn or pretzels.
Many thanks to Jenny Nalborczyk for this fabulous recipe.
- 400g good quality dark chocolate (70% cocoa)
- 100g white chocolate
- 2 tbsp crushed pistachios
- 3 tbsp freeze dried raspberries
- 1 tbsp crushed pecans
1. Break the dark and white chocolate into chunks in separate heatproof bowls. Place on the back of the AGA top or in the simmering / warming oven for 15 minutes – keep checking on it as overheated chocolate may go grainy.
2. Line a baking tray with Bake-O-Glide or greaseproof paper.
3. Once the chocolate has melted, stir and pour the dark chocolate onto the centre of the baking tray.
4. Add the white chocolate over the top and create a pattern using a fork or cocktail stick.
5. Sprinkle over the pistachios, freeze dried raspberries and pecans.
6. Leave to set in the fridge or somewhere cool.
7. Once set, cut or break into shards and enjoy!