Prosciutto and Buffalo Mozzarella Pizza
- 2 large flatbreads
- ¼ cup (60ml) tomato puree (passata)
- 250g buffalo mozzarella, torn
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to serve
- 6 slice prosciutto
- 2 cups red-vein sorrel leaves
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper
Place the flatbreads on 2 large oven trays lined with non-stick baking paper.
Spread with the tomato puree, top with the mozzarella and drizzle with the oil. Cook for 6–8 minutes in the Roasting Oven or until the base is golden and crisp.
Top with the prosciutto, sorrel, salt, pepper and extra oil to serve. Serves 2.