Peaches with Rosemary, Honey and Pistachios
- 10g Unsalted Butter
- 1 Peach
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Pistachios
- 1/4 Tsp finely chopped Rosemary
- 1 Tbsp runny Honey
1. Place the AGA cast aluminium frying pan on the simmering plate.
2. Add the butter. While the butter is melting, slice the peach in half through the steam end.
3. Remove the pit and place the peach halves cut side down in the pan. While the peach is cooking mix the pistachios, rosemary and honey in a small bowl. Once the peach is cooked (a skewer or knife should slip through easily), remove the peach halves from the pan.
4. Add the honey mixture and cook for a minute or two. Drizzle the peach with the honey mixture. You can serve with plain Greek yoghurt, vanilla yoghurt, crème fraiche or on its own.
Note: you can easily cook the peach on the simmering plate for a minute or two then remove the detachable handle and transfer the pan to the simmering oven and allow it to cook more slowly.
1. Add spices to intensify the flavour of the peach, you can use Cinnamon, Ginger, All Spice and even Nutmeg.
2. Some other fruits that pair well with this dish can be a selection of mixed berries.
Recipe and images by https://www.agacookshop.co.uk/recipes/desserts/peaches-rosemary-honey-pistachios.html