No Fuss Frittata
Ingredients (Serves 4-6)
- 115g green vegetables, such as purple sprouting or peas
- 6 free range eggs
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 115g Cheshire cheese, grated
- Salt and black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 115g chorizo sausage, sliced
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 115g cooked carrots, sliced
- 115g potatoes, cooked and cubed
Heat the olive oil in an AGA non-stick frying pan, with a removable handle and sauté the sausage, onion and garlic. Add the carrots, potato and any green vegetable.
Beat the eggs with the parsley and three-quarters of the cheese, season to taste. Pour into the pan and cook on the hotplate for 3-4 minutes, sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
Place the oven grid shelf on the second runners down in the roasting oven and slide the frying pan on the shelf. Remove the handle and close the door. Cook for 5-8 minutes until there is no liquid left and the cheese has melted.
Slide onto a serving dish and cut into wedges to serve.