Goats’ Cheese, Tomato and Basil Tartlets
- 1 sheet ready-rolled puff pastry
- 115g goats’ cheese
- Fresh basil leaves
- 6-8 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Cut the puff pastry into squares. On each square place some goats’ cheese and top with a basil leaf and slices of tomato.
Cook for about 15 minutes in the Main Oven set to 220°C, Gas Mark 7, towards the top of the oven until risen and browned.
Serve warm with a dressed garden salad.
- Spread some pesto over the pastry before adding the cheese.
- Omit the goats’ cheese and use extra tomatoes.
- Place roasted vegetables on the puff pastry squares and lay slices of Mozzarella cheese over.