Broccoli and Goats’ Cheese Tart
Ingredients (Serves 6-8)
- 1 x baking tray, buttered
- 1 x 375g rectangular piece ready-rolled puff pastry
- 500g broccoli, cut into florets and blanched
- 1 x 125g Goats cheese, no rind
- 3 free-range eggs
- 300ml (½ pint) double cream or whole milk
- Salt and black pepper
- Grated cheese
Lightly butter the baking tray and line with the puff pastry. Then place the broccoli florets over the surface and dot pieces of the goats’ cheese between broccoli sprigs.
Beat the eggs with the cream and season to taste and pour over the broccoli, then sprinkle with the grated cheese.
Cook on the floor of the roasting oven for about 25 minutes until golden. AGA eR3 Series, AGA 60, AGA Total Control and AGA eR7 Series owners use the floor grid.
Conventional cooking: cook at fan oven 180°C, Gas Mark 6 for about 25-30 minutes until golden.