- 8 Soft Tortillas
- 250g Cheddar (grated)
- 2 Hot Chillies (finely chopped)
- Bunch of Spring Onions (sliced)
- 250g Cooked Chicken (sliced)
1. Place a tortilla on a piece of Bake-O-Glide on the simmering plate and sprinkle a quarter of the cheese, chilli, spring onion and chicken over the tortilla base, toast lightly.
2. Place another tortilla on top and turn over allowing the cheese to melt. Cook for another couple of minutes.
3. Remove from the simmering plate and cut into wedges using a sharp knife or pizza cutter.
4. Repeat with the remaining tortillas and serve garnished with a side salad.
Option 2: How to flip your Quesadilla
1. Pull the fillings over to one side of the tortilla
2. Fold the top over and press down firmly, don’t forget to add your cheese as this will be the glue that holds your quesadilla together.
The best cheese to use in a dish like this would be a Mozzarella or a Cheddar.
Recipes and Photos by https://www.agacookshop.co.uk/recipes/main-course/quesadillas.html