- 2 sheets of puff pastry , thawed (one package)
- 3-4 cups of vegetables , chopped into 1 inch pieces (I used tomatoes, corn, onions, zucchini, and squash)
- 2-3 Sprigs of fresh thyme or Rosemary
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 4 ounces of feta + more for garnish
- 6 ounces of roasted red pepper preserved in oil , oil removed
- 2 garlic cloves
- Salt / Pepper
Place the puff pastry on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Line a second baking sheet with parchment paper and transfer your chopped vegetables and herbs onto it.
Drizzle the olive oil and a little salt / pepper over your veggies and stir until they are all coated.
Transfer both the vegetables and puff pastry to the Baking oven and bake for 30-35 minutes or until everything just starts to brown (the veggies may take a bit longer depending on how large you chopped your vegetables).
Remove from oven once browned and let cool slightly.
While the puff pastry and vegetables are baking, puree the feta, roasted red pepper, and garlic cloves in a high speed blender or food processor until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
Spread the red pepper sauce over the puff pastry and top with the roasted vegetables and herbs. Garnish with more herbs and feta.
Recipe from Vegetarian Adventures https://www.vegetarianventures.com/vegetarian-garden-tart-with-roasted-red-pepper-feta-spread-recipe/