- 2 large flatbreads
- ¼ cup (60ml) tomato puree (passata)
- 250g buffalo mozzarella, torn
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to serve
- 6 slice prosciutto
- 2 cups red-vein sorrel leaves
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper
- Place the flatbreads on 2 large oven trays lined with non-stick baking paper.
- Spread with the tomato puree, top with the mozzarella and drizzle with the oil. Cook for 6–8 minutes in the Roasting Oven or until the base is golden and crisp.
- Top with the prosciutto, sorrel, salt, pepper and extra oil to serve. Serves 2.
Recipe is from https://www.donnahay.com.au/recipes/entertaining/mains/prosciutto-and-buffalo-mozzarella-pizza