- 1.5kg Kipfler (Waxy) Potatoes, scrubbed
- 2 tbsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 200g tub Creme Fraiche
- 2 Tbsps wholegrain mustard
- ¼ cup (60ml) water
- ¼ cup dill sprigs, chopped
- Place the potatoes in a large saucepan of cold salted water. Place on the boiling plate, cover with a lid and bring to the boil. Remove the lid and cook for 8–10 minutes or until tender. Drain well and halve lengthways.
- Pu a chargrill pan on the boiling plate. Drizzle the potato with oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper and cook, cut-side down, for 8–10 minutes or until lightly charred.
- Place the crème fraîche, mustard, water, salt and pepper in a large bowl and mix to combine. Place the potato on a serving plate, drizzle with dressing, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and top with dill to serve. Serves 4.
Recipe is by Donna Hay https://www.donnahay.com.au/recipes/dinners/char-grilled-potato-salad-with-creamy-mustard-dressing