- 1 cu (340g) Orange Marmalade
- ¼ cup (90g) Honey
- ½ cup (125ml) Orange Juice
- 5–6kg ham leg, skin removed and trimmed
- cloves, for studding
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Place the marmalade, honey and orange juice in a saucepan over high heat and whisk to combine. Bring to the boil and cook for 5–7 minutes or until thickened slightly. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Using a small, sharp knife, score the ham fat in a diamond pattern and cover the hock with aluminium foil.
- Place the ham on a lightly greased wire rack in a baking dish lined with non-stick baking paper. Push a clove into each diamond and brush with the glaze. Cook for 40–50 minutes, brushing with the glaze every 10 minutes, or until the ham is golden and caramelised. Serves 8–10.
+ To remove the skin, use a sharp knife to score the skin around the hock, then use your fingers to gently remove the skin from the ham. Trim any excess fat.
Recipe is from https://www.donnahay.com.au/recipes/dinners/classic-marmalade-glazed-ham