- 2 lb. sweet potato cut into fries and drizzled with oil
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup grated white cheddar cheese (or more!)
- ½ cup Greek-style plain yogurt
- ¼ cup real mayonnaise
- 1-2 tablespoons pureed chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- Black beans, red onion, cherry tomatoes, jalapeño slices
- Guacamole, cilantro, lime wedges
- Bake sweet potato fries in the Roasting Oven for 20-30 minutes, turning halfway.
- Place the frozen corn on a small baking sheet and roast in the oven with the fries for 15-20, or until they are light brown in a few spots.
- Make the chipotle crema by mixing the yogurt, mayonnaise, and chipotle peppers in a small bowl. Start with 1 tablespoon of the chipotle and add more to taste/ heat preference.
- When the fries have finished baking, layer them with the cheddar cheese, roasted corn, and any or all of the oven toppings. Put back into the oven and roast for another 7-8 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.
- Remove the nachos fries from the oven and top with some guacamole, cilantro, lime, and a little chipotle crema. Serve the remaining crema on the side.
Recipe and images from https://www.theendlessmeal.com/mexican-nacho-fries/