- 2 large sweet potatoes, cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch wedges
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch, or arrowroot powder
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
green yogurt sauce
- 1 cup unsweetened cultured coconut yogurt (or greek yogurt if you don't need to be dairy-free)
- 2 tablespoons tahini paste
- 1 garlic clove, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- fresh pepper, to taste
- line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- place wedges and cornstarch (or arrowroot) in a large plastic bag and toss to coat evenly. transfer the wedges to a large bowl and add the olive oil, italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. spread the wedges into a single layer on your prepared baking sheet. bake for 30-35 minutes in the Roasting Oven, stopping halfway through to flip them over, until the edges are browned.
- while the potatoes are baking, make the sauce. combine all the sauce ingredients in an upright blender or food processor until well chopped and sauce is green in color.
- serve the potatoes warm with the sauce on the side.
Recipe is from http://www.dollyandoatmeal.com/blog/2016/12/4/roasted-sweet-potato-wedges-w-green-yogurt-sauce