AGA City60 - Double Oven Electric Range Cooker
60cm wide - perfect for small kitchens
Heat-storage cast-iron stove
Price inc. GST. These prices supersede all previous lists and the right is reserved to amend all prices without notice.
The launch of the new AGA City60 means that everyone – wherever they live and whatever kitchen space they have available – will be able to find an AGA that fits perfectly.
The new AGA City60 is everything you would expect from an AGA, but wrapped up in a smaller, more city-friendly package.
At just 60cm wide – the same size as a slot-in cooker– it's perfect for compact spaces.
The new AGA City60 comes in two design styles, one sleek and contemporary, the other traditional.
And, just like other iconic AGA cookers, it's made from cast iron and employs radiant heat cooking technology, meaning food tastes so much better as all the goodness and moisture is locked in.
There are two ovens, offering roasting, baking and simmering functions and a hotplate, which enables you to boil. Plus, with programmability on the roasting/baking oven there's no need to wait for the cooker to heat up.
In the winter you can enjoy the indefinable AGA warmth in the kitchen and in the summer your AGA City60 can be on when you need it and off when you don't.
The AGA City60 is easy to install and can simply replace your existing slot-in or built-in cooker.
The Traditional Design Style
- Just 60cm wide
- Two ovens
- The top oven can be switched between baking and roasting settings
- The bottom oven is for simmering
- When the hotplate is on boiling setting, the surrounding top plate can be used as an additional area for simmering
- Uniquely and usefully, the top plate is made up of two cast-iron half-moon pieces, which can be removed and put in the dishwasher
- The ovens will take one hour to heat up and the hotplate eight to 11 minutes
- Available in 10 beautiful colours
- All new AGA heat-storage range cookers come with a five-year parts and one-year labour warranty
- Traditional dome lid
- AGA badge
- Mounted on wheels for ease of installation