Ceramic Coated Wok
Ceramic Coated Wok
This light weight and robust wok features a heavy thermal base for maximum efficiency and is ideal for use on the hot plate or hob, in the ovens and on induction hobs.
This product comes complete with a glass lid, large chop stick and a stainless steel grid which can be used for draining spring rolls that have been deep fried, and steaming.
To keep your pans looking great and performing well for years to come- hand wash only. Not recommended for dishwasher use.
Please note, this product does not feature a non-stick coating. Oil or cooking fat must be used to ensure food does not stick to the wok.
- Recommended hand wash to get longevity from the pan.
- Measures 32cm, with a capacity of 2.4 litres.
- 8 year warranty
Care and use information:
- Prior to using, wash thoroughly with warm water and a soft cloth or sponge.
- Season with a little cooking oil.
- Do not heat the pan when empty.
- The ceramic coating is heat-resistant up to 400°C. Never leave the pan standing on a hotplate without supervision.
- When cooking egg dishes, marinated food or food coated in breadcrumbs always ensure that the frying oil is well distributed in the pan.
- Avoid using sharp edged or pointed utensils. Wooden or nylon utensils are recommended.
- After use, leave the pan to cool before cleaning.
- Hot water and washing up liquid and a soft sponge are sufficient for cleaning. To remove any burnt on food residues, soften them in hot washing up water and then wash with a soft sponge.
- After washing in the dishwasher and before the next use, rub with a few drops of cooking oil.
- Possible discolorations on the base will not impair the functionality of the pan and are purely harmless aluminium oxidation. Due to the porous nature of the coating the use of strongly coloured food products may slightly discolour the ceramic coating.
- Suitable for all heat sources including induction.
- Does not fit in AGA ovens